Ty Ysgubor Cottage - Holiday Cottage in Carmarthenshire
- Bedrooms 2, Sleeps 4
- Bathroom 1
- Dogs Welcome
- Friday Changeover
About Ty Ysgubor (Barn House) Cottage
Ty Ysgubor (Barn House) is the third of three cottages converted from the original dairy and barn and finished to an extremely high standard throughout with many original features retained including beams and a large arched window. Luxuriously furnished, the open plan living space has a modern fitted kitchen and welcoming sofas to relax on whilst french doors open onto expansive paved patio areas to both the front and rear. Stairs from the lounge lead up to the charming bedrooms above offering lovely views up the wooded valley. Whether you like to relax outside during the warm summer evenings or to take breakfast in the crisp winter air, Barn House caters for all tastes with its two exclusive patio areas. Ample screening to the rear creates an enchanting secluded family area whilst the front patio boasts lovely views over the large lawned areas to the East.
Beds are made up and fresh towels are supplied per person FOC.
Child friendly; We can provide cots (no cot mattress supplied), high-chairs, bed guard, baby monitors etc - free of charge.
Dog charge; £10 per week, per dog.
- Approached via A485 North of Carmarthen then approx 1 ½ miles of country lane heading towards Llanllawddog. Property is accessed through two stone pillars then via a well signed private drive to a large open grass area with car parking facilities on level ground. Car spaces are approx 5m from main entrance.
- Dog-proof 1m high wooden fence with wooden gate gives access to a flat and level front patio which leads to main entrance.
- Well lit 3 inch high step to main entrance from front patio.
- Car park, patio area and main entrance all benefit from good external lighting.
- TV, DVD and free view are all operated by remote control.
- Gardens are flat with no slopes.
- Ground floor facilities include sitting room, kitchen and utility room.
- Kitchen has a raised oven with its base at 31 inches from floor level.
- Property is well lit with modern lighting.
- Standard size staircase leads to first floor containing 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Two 6 inch steps down to rear patio area.
- Three 6 inch steps up to rear entrance.
- A Private lake which is exclusive to residents is a short walk from the property and therefore children should be accompanied at all times.
- The owner is often available to welcome guests.
- Tesco will delivery groceries to the cottage.