Ty Cerrig Cottage - Holiday Cottage in West Wales
- Bedrooms 2, Sleeps 5
- Bathroom 1
- Dogs Welcome
- Saturday Changeover
About Ty Cerrig Cottage
Ty Cerrig (Stone House) is our latest on-site property conversion. As with all of our conversions, Ty Cerrig is finished to a high standard and is comfortably furnished with a great attention to detail. Pure Quality is immediately apparent throughout the cottage from the standard of the décor and fittings through to the many examples of original artwork present. As the cottage is all on one level, easy access is granted to all rooms. A large enclosed patio / large enclosed grassed area is featured to the front of Ty Cerrig and is ideal for children and families who wish to bring their dogs on holiday. The enclosed fencing is stock fenced helping to keep small or large dogs safely enclosed.
Beds are made up and fresh towels are supplied per person FOC.
Child friendly; We can provide cots (no cot mattress supplied), high-chairs, bed guard, baby monitors etc - free of charge.
Dog charge; £10 per week, per dog.
- Approached via A485 North of Carmarthen then approx 1 ½ miles of country lane heading towards Llanllawddog. Property is accessed through two stone pillars then via a well signed private drive to a large open grass area with car parking facilities on level ground. Car spaces are close to the main entrance.
- Dog-proof 1m high wooden fence with wooden gate gives access to a flat and level front patio which leads to main entrance.
- Well lit 4 inch high step to main entrance from front patio.
- Car park, patio area and main entrance all benefit from good external lighting.
- TV, DVD and free view are all operated by remote control.
- Gardens with picnic and Barbecue areas to the front are flat with no slopes.
- All rooms are on one level; facilities include sitting room, kitchen, utility room, 2 bedrooms and large bathroom.
- Kitchen has a low level oven.
- Property is well lit with modern lighting.
- A Private lake which is exclusive to residents is a short walk from the property and therefore children should be accompanied at all times.
- The owner is often available to welcome guests.
- Tesco will delivery groceries to the cottage..